Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 1

Today was day one of my quest to get healthy. I am using the RunDouble Couch to 5K Tracker, as one of my goals is to be able to run a 5K in the future. 


I won't lie. I had a very hard time. I decided that I would use my neighborhood roads versus a track, and I kind of regret my decision. Mostly because I live on a hill. Running the first few intervals was easy going down hill, but on the way back up, I found myself unable to run. (I think tomorrow I'll go to the track).


Overall, it doesn't matter to me that I couldn't run every interval. Because I know I gave it my best. And the whole point of this venture is to work my way up to being able to accomplish this. I'm determined to bring my weight down and feel good about myself. Maybe then I can truly be happy. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment